Looking for a unique relaxed venue to hold your wedding. Look no further!
Let your imagination fly and take advantage of our stunning views down to the Moray Firth, rustic barn with hay bales, lighting, bunting and so much more.
Our outdoor cathedral setting in our woods is a truly incredible and magical place to hold your ceremony. Our wedding package includes glamping in our 5m bell tents nestled in our woodlands.
Our Woodland and Farm Wedding package includes the following:
- Up to 60 day guests and an additional 40 evening guests.
- Our unique woodland wedding ceremony location complete with natural log seating enhanced with comfy cushions and a magnificent 3m high solid log arch.
- New for 2019 our enchanting informal woodland dining area complete with an 8m long dining table with lanterns suspended above, rustic hay bales seating, nestled within our woodland canopy and our raised fire pit to toast your marshmallows, raise a dram or two and sit around gazing at the stars on our solid log benches with cosy cushions. Bunting and firewood included.
- Alternatively hold your wedding ceremony and/or reception in our wedding barn complete with stunning ivy and fairy lights chandeliers, fairy light curtains and bunting.
- We also provide seating and tables or you could choose to have hay bales for the more romantic rustic feel.
- We also have various sites on our farm suitable for locating a marquee or tipi with 20 miles views along the coast of the Moray Firth and straight down to the sea at Sandend with its beautiful sandy beach.
- For that first glass of wine on arrival or for canapés we are able to provide vintage oak and quartz top tables and even whisky barrels to serve on.
- Exclusive use of our Full Glamping Package for up to 4 nights. Consisting of 3 x 5m bell tents furnished with comfy beds and bed linen. A camp kitchen, toilets and shower are located on site in our shepherd’s hut. Fire pits and firewood are included.
- Chauffeur driven Range Rover from the farm to the woodland ceremony for the bride and guests in need of assistance.
- Also includes use of ‘welcome to our wedding’ signs, finger-posts to direct your guests and choice of whimsical signs to create that perfect atmosphere and personalize your special day.
- Access to the venue is available from Thursday 12pm to Monday 12pm to enable an unhurried preparation and dismantling of anything you may need to make your special day (marquees, tipi’s, florists, dance floors, dressing the woodland and wedding barn etc).
Why not involve friends and family and create a relaxed atmosphere and make it truly unique. We are here to help and will work with you and any of your suppliers to ensure a successful occasion.
A truly unique and magical package for £3850.
With over 18 hotels within 20 minutes of our farm plus B & B’s, self-catering and campsites your guests will be spoilt for choice if they chose to stay over and make a weekend of it.
Why not give us a call to come and see us.
Ring Nigel and Linda on 07815 489586 and begin your planning today