Looking for a unique relaxed venue to hold your wedding. Look no further!
Let your imagination fly and take advantage of our stunning views down to the Moray Firth, rustic barn with hay bales, lighting, bunting and so much more.
Our outdoor cathedral setting in our woods is a truly incredible and magical place to hold your ceremony.
Our Woodland and Farm Wedding options include:
- Our unique woodland wedding ceremony location complete with natural log seating enhanced with comfy cushions and a magnificent 3m high solid log arch for up to 60 guests.
- New for 2019 our enchanting informal woodland dining area complete with an 8m long table with lanterns suspended above, nestled within our woodland canopy and our raised fire pit to toast your marshmallows, raise a dram or two and sit around gazing at the stars on our solid log benches with cosy cushions. Bunting and firewood included.
- Alternatively hold your wedding ceremony and/or reception in our wedding barn complete with stunning ivy and fairy lights chandeliers, fairy light curtains and bunting for up to 60 day guests plus an additional 40 evening guests.
- We also provide seating and tables or you could choose to have hay bales for the more romantic rustic feel.
- We also have various sites on our farm suitable for locating a marquee or tipi with 20 miles views along the coast of the Moray Firth and straight down to the sea at Sandend with its beautiful sandy beach.
- For that first glass of wine on arrival or for canapés we are able to provide vintage oak and quartz top tables and even whisky barrels to serve on.
- Luxury Glamping in our 5m bell tents furnished with comfy beds and bed linen. A camp kitchen, toilets and shower are located on site in our shepherd’s hut. Fire pits and firewood are included.
- Chauffeur driven Range Rover from the farm to the woodland ceremony for the bride and guests in need of assistance.
- ‘Welcome to our wedding’ signs, finger-posts to direct your guests and choice of whimsical signs to create that perfect atmosphere and personalize your special day.
- The Finishing touches: Hay bales, ice buckets, rose arch, artificial bay trees decorated with lights, wooden pillars decorated with flowers and whisky barrels.
Why not involve friends and family and create a relaxed atmosphere and make it truly unique. We are here to help and will work with you and any of your suppliers to ensure a successful occasion.
A truly unique and magical wedding from £1800.
With over 18 hotels within 20 minutes of our farm plus B & B’s, self-catering and campsites your guests will be spoilt for choice if they choose to stay over and make a weekend of it.
Why not give us a call to come and see us.
Ring Linda and Nigel on 079076 49235 or email to begin your planning today.